At this time, we learned something about camera movement:
– The camera pivots left and right
– The camera moves left and right
• Zoom/ Dolly:
– Note: zoom = change camera lens (avoid digital zoom)
– Dolly = move camera nearer/ further
– The camera pivots up and down.
– The camera moves up and down without tilting.
Finally, we put ‘pan’ and ‘zoom’ in some pictures by using Premiere and create a short video which I already put in this post.
And the reason why I chose pan and zoom in the way I did was just improvise.