- What type of digital story is it?
Inspirational short video.
- Who do you think the story is aimed at? Who is the audience for this piece?
Those who are lost on the road of their life.
- What is the message / are the messages of the story/scene?
Have a vision for your life.
‘You can do it!’
‘Nothing can be hard work.’
Dream Big. Set Goals. Take Action.
- How would you describe the genre of this piece?
Personal story: spoken word
- What media and techniques do the artists used to convey their message? Do they use interviews, text, still images, video, performance, music, voice over, dialogue?
Interviews and voice over.
- How do the audio and visuals contribute to the message and the story?
As the movie draws to the end, music becomes more and more intense and exciting.